Learn the skills and knowledge needed to be a successful middle or senior manager, administrator or executive.
A very popular Programme which provides valuable, interesting and practical knowledge of management, administration and a range of related fields and advanced management theory, as well a wide range of other important areas needed for career and managerial success. The possession of an Honours Group Diploma demonstrates knowledge and ability and indicates that the holder has the competence, understanding and potential to become a successful senior manager, administrator or executive.
The Programme comprises of four key ‘courses’; there are three (3) compulsory/mandatory courses of study and one (1) option/elective, as follows: -
- Office Management & Administration
- Computers & IT in Business & Management
- Advanced Management & Administration Theory & Practice
plus one** of:
- Public Administration
- Communication in Business & Management
- Insurance Principles & Practice
- Health & Safety in the Workplace
**more than just one of these Subjects may be studied if preferred - ask the College for details.